The Londonderry Old Home Association was formed in 1900. A picnic was held on Saturday, August 11, with church services on the following Sunday. To this day, Old Home Day is a popular annual event held on Londonderry Common. The events include exhibits, booths, parades, contests, talent and music shows, concerts, and church services.
- Revisiting History, Londonderry Times
- Open House
- Wood Workings: Londonderry’s Morrison House a study in history, Julie Huss, Derry News
- Society Votes to Have House Assessed, Kathleen D. Bailey, Londonderry Times
- Harvest Fest, October 22, 2016
- WATCH the Mystery at OUR Museum!
- Happy Fathers Day 2016!
- Londonderry Historical Society June Meeting
- Londonderry Historical Society May Meeting
- Thank you to the Londonderry Hannaford store!