The Morrison House Museum and grounds are available for rental for your next event! Celebrate your next special occasion or host your next meeting in an unforgettable setting. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on policies and fees.
Below are some general guidelines as to rental fees for the various parts of the facility. Please note that final rental fees may vary based on the Museum’s schedule, volunteer availability, anticipated attendance, and other special circumstances.
Donation Fee Scale:
- Weddings: (Friday-Sunday)
- $400 for lawn w/only barn only open for pictures
- $100 extra for use of the barn
- $200 deposit for cleaning/damages, fully refundable
- If luxury (trailer-style) porta-potties will be on site, then a $50 water charge
- If more than 150 guests will be present, the event is subject to a $50 surcharge
- Meeting/function rentals (barn only):
- Individual/business: $100 for up to 4 hours
- Non-profit: $70 for up to 4 hours
- Meeting/function rentals (grounds only):
- Individual/business: $200/day
- Non-profit: $150/day
- Meeting/function rentals (full property)
- Individual/business: $300/day
- Non-profit: $200/day
The Londonderry Historical Society will consider donations in kind in place of rental fees on a case-by-case basis.