Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!
On this Father’s Day, the Londonderry Historical Sociey would like to remember one of our founding fathers. We owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Melvin Watts, who became the first president of the Londonderry Historical Society and whose foresight helped in preserving so many of the artifacts the Society still owns and enjoys displaying today. In addition to his work with the Society, Mr. Watts also held the position of Londonderry town historian and curator of the Currier Gallery of Art, now the Currier Museum of Art, in Manchester, for many years.
- Revisiting History, Londonderry Times
- Open House
- Wood Workings: Londonderry’s Morrison House a study in history, Julie Huss, Derry News
- Society Votes to Have House Assessed, Kathleen D. Bailey, Londonderry Times
- Harvest Fest, October 22, 2016
- WATCH the Mystery at OUR Museum!
- Happy Fathers Day 2016!
- Londonderry Historical Society June Meeting
- Londonderry Historical Society May Meeting
- Thank you to the Londonderry Hannaford store!