At the Londonderry Historical Society’s Annual Meeting in April, the membership voted unanimously to confirm the slate of nominees as the 2016-2017 Executive Board: President – Roger Filio, Vice President – John Savina, Secretary – Sue Joudry, Treasurer – David Colglazier. It has been a pleasure serving as President of the Londonderry Historical Society for the past two years, and as I step down, I look forward to the seeing the new board accomplish great things!
- Revisiting History, Londonderry Times
- Open House
- Wood Workings: Londonderry’s Morrison House a study in history, Julie Huss, Derry News
- Society Votes to Have House Assessed, Kathleen D. Bailey, Londonderry Times
- Harvest Fest, October 22, 2016
- WATCH the Mystery at OUR Museum!
- Happy Fathers Day 2016!
- Londonderry Historical Society June Meeting
- Londonderry Historical Society May Meeting
- Thank you to the Londonderry Hannaford store!